Job Market Candidates

GraduatesGraduation Day 2016

There are 200 graduates of the Harvard PhD Program in Health Policy. Approximately 60% of these graduates are now in academic positions; the other 40% work for government agencies, research institutes, think-tanks, foundations, or corporations.

For more information about the graduates, including current positions, dissertation titles, dissertation committees, and dissertation abstracts, search below.

Click on a graduate's name to see the dissertation abstract and the faculty members who served on the dissertation committee.

 

 

 

Online Database by Caspio

Click here to load this Caspio Online Database.