All applicants to the PhD Program in Health Policy must include the following in the application:
- Statement of Purpose that includes the concentration(s) and policy area(s) of interest
- Three letters of recommendation (four letters are permitted)
- Official GRE General Test or GMAT scores (GRE scores are preferred)*
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (if necessary)**
- Transcripts for all college/university degrees and courses (upload scans or PDFs of official transcripts from each institution; official hard copy/paper transcripts are not required at the time of application)
*We realize that the COVID-19 pandemic, recent natural disasters, and other extenuating circumstances may have significant impacts on applicants’ academic and personal lives, including the ability to provide test scores like the GRE. Our application form includes a place for you provide us information about scores that may be unavailable.
**Please note that GSAS does not accept scores from the TOEFL ITP Plus examination. Applicants unable to take the TOEFL IBT or IELTS exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic may apply without these scores, and if recommended for admission, their admission will be provisional until they provide scores from one of the accepted tests that demonstrate the required level of English proficiency.
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on this website for additional information on applying to the program.